Friday, November 29, 2013

Hooked on Phonics and Technology

Hooked on Phonics is keeping up with the trending way the kids are gathering information. With computers, I Pads, I Phones, I Pod becoming more and more the way kids connect with the world, Hooked on Phonics has joined that connection.

You can now download the I Tunes App free and for as little as .99 you can download all kinds of great digital reading material. For how please visit Hooked on Phonics App for I Tunes. This is a great way to keep the kids entertained on a simple I Pad or I Phone with interactive reading games.

Here are some of the I Tunes you can download to play at I Tunes. There are so many ways now to get your child into the world of reading at every level of Hooked on Phonics.

This program evolves and continues to make sure that your child is successful in learning in a flexible and easy environment that is both familiar and comfortable for the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment